How to Apply
2018-2020 Fellow Application
To apply, please select this link http://bit.ly/2h0a5hp. Complete the application on line and submit the supporting documents by email to email@example.com.
The following documents must be included to complete your application:
- Digital photo.
- Curriculum Vitae which includes your educational pedigree, all abstracts, presentations at regional and national meetings, publications, honors, awards and achievements.
- Three letters of reference. One letter should be from your residency director.
- Your residency ACGME case list brief summary (1 page).
- Personal statement discussing your interest in pursuing MIGS training (1 page max).
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- TOEFL IBT certificate (if applicable)
- Official copy of USMLE or LMCC transcript
- If you are currently not a resident in training, provide the following:
- A description of your current practice.
- A list of all hospital staff and teaching appointments currently held, including types of privileges.
- A copy of your malpractice policy.
The FMIGS match is conducted through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). You will be required to register for the match on the NRMP website (https://r3.nrmp.org). Below, please see important NRMP dates:
- June 21, 2017 – Match Opens
- August 2, 2017 – Rank Order List Entry Opens
- September 6, 2017 – Quota Change Deadline
- September 20, 2017 – Rank Order List Certification Deadline
- October 4, 2017 – Match Day
- Deadline to submit application: July 1, 2017
- Program start date: July 1, 2018
- Interviews with applicants: To be determined by each site. To be scheduled no later than September 8, 2017.