What's New - Starting March 4, 2018
Now it’s easier to manage and pay for your UR Medicine health care services.
- We’ve modernized our billing system and created one combined UR Medicine statement that’s less confusing. Now all of your charges for UR Medicine physician care, hospital visits and test/procedures are combined on one statement. Click here for a detailed guide to your new statement.
- We’ve added convenient new bill pay options on MyChart. Now you can pay your bill, view statements, sign up for paperless billing, and set up payment plans, all in one place! Don’t have a MyChart account? Sign up now – it’s free.
Here are some important details about these changes:
- One patient billing statement allows you to see all of your charges* itemized by the date of your visit, services provided (for example, a physician office visit, emergency room care, lab work, diagnostic tests, etc.), the location, and the charges for each visit.
*For services at most UR Medicine locations, including Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital and all UR Medicine physician practices, lab and imaging sites, and Urgent Care centers. If you received care before March 4, 2018, you will be billed separately in the previous statement format.
- New – How your payment is applied: Your bill may contain charges from more than one UR Medicine provider, or you may have an unpaid bill with Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, and/or the University of Rochester Medical Faculty Group. If that is the case, your payment will be applied to your oldest outstanding balance first. If you would like to specify which balance your payment should apply to, please call our Patient Financial Services Team at 585-758-7650 or 888-925-4301 or make your payment through MyChart.
- Two ways to pay your bill:
Questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for additional details about your new UR Medicine statement and more information on how to pay your bill.