Infant Immunity Study
Pregnant or Just had a Baby?
Are You Interested in Participating in a Research Study?
The Department of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Rochester is looking for a study participant like you!
We are studying allergies in infants.
If you are:
- 18 years of age or older?
- Have allergies or other children with allergies?
- Are willing to take a survey, donate a small amount of breast milk, saliva, urine, stool, blood and allow your skin to be swabbed with a Q-tip?
- Have your baby donate stool, saliva, blood and allow his or her skin, cheek and nose to be swabbed with a Q-tip?
- Have the dust in your home monitored?