Resources & Tools
- Life Sciences Writing Scientific writing fundamentals and publication services.
- Scientific Writing Service The Research Help Desk connects interested researchers with a URMC scientific writing, editing and consultation service, offered by Constance D. Baldwin, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics. The service is available to help investigators and research trainees write grant proposals, research papers and related documents.
- Bibliographic Management
- NIH Public Access Policy
- Publishing Guides
- UR Research
- Bioinformatics & Molecular Biology
- Biostatistics & Computational Biology
- Data Management & Planning
- Molecular Biology Software
- NIH Data Sharing Policy
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Protocols & Methods
- Public Health
- The Shared Resource Laboratories provide an extensive spectrum of trained personnel, innovative, leading edge services and instrumentation to all researchers at URMC investigators.
- Greater Rochester Practice-Based Research Network (GR-PBRN)
This Network brings together primary care clinicians and researchers in a collaborative way to improve patient care and outcomes.
- Goergen Institute for Data Science
Rochester researchers harness the potential of data, transforming knowledge, discovery, and innovation.
- Health Science Center for Computational Innovation (HSCCI) facilitates access to high-performance computational (HPC) resources for biomedical research, including a combination of hardware, research personnel, and support staff.
- National Center for Deaf Health Research (NCDHR) is a prevention research center which is part of a national network of researchers, agencies, and members that conduct applied research.
- Office for Human Subject Protection works to assure ethical research practices and the protection of human subjects in research.
- Pediatric Translational Biospecimen Laboratory supports investigators and their collaborators with clinical sample processing and storage as well as development of SOPs.
- Pediatric Clinical Research Office facilitates clinical research of the highest quality ensuring the safety of children.
- Professional Development the Center for Professional Development supplements trainee's scientific education with the professional and career development services.
- Histology Service
The Department of Pediatrics and Environmental Medicine Histology Service will process, cut, and stain samples for histological analysis. Contact: Daria Krenitsky or Gloria S. Pryhuber, M.D.
- REDCap is a secure, web-based application for building and managing online surveys and databases.
- Resources for Researchers is a comprehensive list of University of Rochester Medical Center research resources.
- Rochester Center for Health Informatics (RCHI
Our goal is to make Rochester the healthiest community in the nation by using healthcare data and data science.
- University Committee on Animal Resources – UCAR
Compliance information on animal welfare, policies, regulations, training and more.
- URMC Research Network
This searchable database shows a faculty member's research trends and describes the connections between concepts and investigators. Search by keywords, people, and more.
- UR Ventures
We're in the business of moving research discoveries from the laboratory to the world.
- Virtual Drug Discovery Center (UR VDDC)
We accelerate research on new drug discovery.