Cardiology Fellowship Application Information
We are accepting 2018 program year applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®)
In order to be considered, the applicant must have:
- Completed a three-year ACGME accredited pediatric residency program by the beginning of the fellowship program.
- US Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a J-1 Visa. No other Visa's are accepted.
How to Apply
We accept applications through the on-line Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for sub-specialty fellowships.
The following list of materials is required to be submitted with your ERAS application:
- Completed ERAS application.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Recent photograph.
- Foreign graduates: Include copy of ECFMG certificate. ECFMG certification is required of all foreign medical graduates.
- A copy of your USMLE Board Score Certificates.
- Three letters of reference - one from a Pediatric Cardiologist, one from a Department Chair or a Division chief and one other letter of reference.
- Applications accepted - July through March
- Interviews held - February through April
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Phone: (585) 275-1847
Fax: (585) 275-7436
Program Mailing Address
Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 631
Rochester, New York 14642