The Division of Pediatric Rheumatology welcomes applicants for our fellowship program. We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to manage applications. ERAS opens in July for fellowships starting in July of the following year.
Candidates must have satisfactorily completed an ACGME accredited residency in general pediatrics or internal medicine/pediatrics prior to entering fellowship. Applicants pursuing other training pathways approved by the American Board of Pediatrics are also welcomed to apply.
For more eligibility information, please read our GME Applicant Eligibility Policy.
How to Apply
When ERAS is open, please submit the following documents via the ERAS system:
- MyERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement telling us about yourself, your interest in rheumatology, long term plans, and specific fellowship training goals
- Recent photograph
- A copy of your USMLE Board Score Certificates
- Three letters of reference:
- one from a Pediatric Rheumatologist
- one from a Department Chair or a Division Chief
- one other letter of reference
- Foreign graduates: Include copy of ECFMG certificate. ECFMG certification is required of all foreign medical graduates.
After completed applications are received, we will contact qualified applicants to schedule an interview.
David M. Siegel, M.D., M.P.H., Chief
Phone: (585) 276-4698
Fax: (585) 276-1198
Program Mailing Address
Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Program
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 777
Rochester, New York 14642