In 2013 I first started my career as an Embryologist in India. I worked there for 3 years
Feb 2013 - Feb 2016 : Junior Embryologist in Urvaraa IVF, Kolkata, India
May 2016-July 2017: Embryologist at Lane Fertility Institute, Novato, California
November 2017- October 2018 : Embryologist at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco, California
January 2019- Present : Embryologist at Strong Fertility Center
1. Perform ALL necessary IVF procedures that day, following IVF all protocols and
2. Oocyte retrieval, cleaning, Conventional Oocyte In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Oocyte
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) with ~85-90% Fertilization Rate. Able to
proceed small TESA case injection with following next day microscopic fertilization
3. In Vitro embryo culture from Day-0 to Blastocyst stage Day-5-6 with Day-3
4. Cryopreservation and Thawing of Oocytes, Zygotes, Cleavage stage Embryos and
Blastocyst through Vitrification using Cryo-Tip, VitriStraw and Cryo-Lock methods. My
Blastocyst Freeze/Thaw survival rate >95%.
5. Able to perform Fresh/Frozen Embryo Transfer Procedure.
6. Able to perform sperm isolation from TESA/ TESE, MESA cases
7. Complete Semen Analysis, Sperm Morphology (Kruger’s Strict Morphology, WHO 5 th
Edition), semen processing for IVF, IUI and ICSI as well as semen cryopreservation.
8. Complete Laboratory daily QC check with quarterly QA and Equipment maintenance
9. Preparing set up of media and dishes for the next day IVF procedures.
10. Proceed with ALL Lab Paperwork including Monitoring data entry using Open-EMR,
pregnancy outcomes, preparation of ART charts following all FDA/CLIA regulation,
updating the computer database of frozen samples stored in the IVF lab, Preparing IVF
schedule, and participating in proficiency tests twice a year (AAB), preparing and
checking lab paperwork for CLIA/ FDA/ CAP inspection.
11. Receiving or transportation of frozen tissue (Oocytes, Embryos, Semen) and
performing, updating current paperwork.
12. Assist billing person to prepare invoices for cryo renewal of stored tissues.
13. Delivery and inventory check, mouse embryo thawing and culture for proficiency test.
14. Performing Immunoassay (E2, P4 and HCG) in Mini-Vidas Equipment as well as
Beckman Coulter Access 2 system.