* Hospitalist Physician
* Internal Medicine
* King Edward Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
* Church Home & Hospital, Baltimore, MD
* New Jersey School of Medicine, Newark, NJ
* Veteran's Administration Hospital, Bronx, NY
* University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
* American Board of Internal Medicine
* Society of Hospital Medicine Acute Coronary Syndrome Panel
* Medical Society of the State of New York
* Hospitalist & Director of Hospitalist Program
* Active Medical Staff Member, St. James Mercy Hospital
* University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
* University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Adjunct Assistant * Professor of Medicine
* Hospital Medicine Acute Coronary Syndrom
Philosophy of Care:
* Caring for the patient is to care for the patient.
* "Effect of Colic Acid upon Bile Constituents in Cholecystectomised Patients." M.T. Randhawa, MD; A. Rubulis, MS; Flood and W.W. Faloon; Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Submitted to the American Gastronenterology Association, 1973, meeting.
* "Reversible Hepatic Changes in Obese Patients Following Jejunoileostomy." M.T. Randhawa, MD; C.D. Sherman, D. Allinger and W.W. Faloon. : Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Submitted to American Federation for Clinical Research, April, 1973, meeting.
* "Effect of short Term Colic Acid Feeling on Human Bile Composition and Sterol Excretion." A. Rubulis; E.C. Lim; M.T. Randhawa, MD; M.S. Flood, W.W. Faloon; Department of Medicine. Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY.