Call (585) 276-7900 to make an appointment
We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours.
We understand that you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day that you call. Sometimes this means you will see someone other than your regular provider, but our team approach to your health care makes it possible for us to work together to meet your scheduling requirements.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- All medical and drug insurance cards
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months
- Check to see which prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
- Any forms that need to be completed. For any forms that are faxed or mailed to the office, please allow 3-5 business days for completion
- Your medical summary if you have one. If you do not, please bring the after visit summary (AVS) from your most recent primary care visit