"Antigens, CD31" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell adhesion molecules present on virtually all monocytes, platelets, and granulocytes. CD31 is highly expressed on endothelial cells and concentrated at the junctions between them.
- Antigens, CD31
- CD31 Antigens
- Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule-1
- Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
- CD31 Antigen
- Antigen, CD31
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD31".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Antigens, CD31 [D12.776.395.550.200.131]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Antigens, CD31 [D12.776.543.550.200.131]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD31 [D23.050.301.264.035.131]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D23.050.301.264.900]
- Antigens, CD31 [D23.050.301.264.900.131]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Antigens, CD31 [D23.050.301.350.131]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Antigens, CD31 [D18.104.22.168.131]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D22.214.171.1240]
- Antigens, CD31 [D126.96.36.1990.131]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD31".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD31" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD31" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.