Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
"Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Potassium channels whose activation is dependent on intracellular calcium concentrations.
|Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channels, Calcium Activated
- Calcium-Activated Potassium Channel
- Calcium Activated Potassium Channel
- Calcium-Activated Potassium Channels
- Calcium Activated Potassium Channels
- Potassium Channels, Calcium-Dependent
- Potassium Channels, Calcium Dependent
- K+ Channels, Ca2+-Activated
- K+ Channels, Ca2+ Activated
- K+ Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Calcium-Activated K+ Channels
- K+ Channels, Calcium Activated
- Potassium Channel, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channel, Calcium Activated
- Ca2+-Activated K+ Channels
- Ca2+ Activated K+ Channels
- Calcium-Dependent Potassium Channels
- Calcium Dependent Potassium Channels
- Channels, Calcium-Dependent Potassium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" was a major or minor topic of these publication.