"Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sensitive assay using radiolabeled ANTIGENS to detect specific ANTIBODIES in SERUM. The antigens are allowed to react with the serum and then precipitated using a special reagent such as PROTEIN A sepharose beads. The bound radiolabeled immunoprecipitate is then commonly analyzed by gel electrophoresis.
- Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay
- Assay, Radioimmunoprecipitation
- Assays, Radioimmunoprecipitation
- Radioimmunoprecipitation Assays
- Radioimmunoprecipitation Analysis
- Analyses, Radioimmunoprecipitation
- Analysis, Radioimmunoprecipitation
- Radioimmunoprecipitation Analyses
- Farr Assay
- Assay, Farr
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Radioimmunoprecipitation Assay" was a major or minor topic of these publication.