"Starch Synthase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of glucose from ADPglucose to glucose-containing polysaccharides in 1,4-alpha-linkages. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Starch Synthase
- Synthase, Starch
- ADP Glucose Starch Glucosyltransferase
- Granule-Bound Starch Synthase
- Granule Bound Starch Synthase
- Starch Synthase, Granule-Bound
- Synthase, Granule-Bound Starch
- Starch (Bacterial Glycogen) Synthase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Starch Synthase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Starch Synthase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Starch Synthase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Starch Synthase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.