Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing
"Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface glycoproteins on lymphocytes and other leukocytes that mediate adhesion to specialized blood vessels called high endothelial venules. Several different classes of lymphocyte homing receptors have been identified, and they appear to target different surface molecules (addressins) on high endothelial venules in different tissues. The adhesion plays a crucial role in the trafficking of lymphocytes.
|Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing
- Receptor, Lymph Node Homing
- Lymph Node Homing Receptor
- Lymphocyte Homing Receptors
- Homing Receptors, Lymphocyte
- Homing Receptor, Lymph Node
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.395.550.200.625]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.543.550.200.625]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.543.750.705.877]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D23.050.301.264.035.850]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D23.050.301.350.625]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D220.127.116.11.850]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.