Cell Transformation, Neoplastic
"Cell Transformation, Neoplastic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell changes manifested by escape from control mechanisms, increased growth potential, alterations in the cell surface, karyotypic abnormalities, morphological and biochemical deviations from the norm, and other attributes conferring the ability to invade, metastasize, and kill.
|Cell Transformation, Neoplastic
- Cell Transformation, Neoplastic
- Cell Transformations, Neoplastic
- Neoplastic Cell Transformations
- Transformations, Neoplastic Cell
- Neoplastic Transformation, Cell
- Cell Neoplastic Transformation
- Cell Neoplastic Transformations
- Neoplastic Transformations, Cell
- Transformation, Cell Neoplastic
- Transformations, Cell Neoplastic
- Tumorigenic Transformation
- Transformation, Tumorigenic
- Transformations, Tumorigenic
- Tumorigenic Transformations
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Transformation, Neoplastic Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cell Transformation, Neoplastic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cell Transformation, Neoplastic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cell Transformation, Neoplastic" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cell Transformation, Neoplastic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.