"Methylcellulose" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methylester of cellulose. Methylcellulose is used as an emulsifying and suspending agent in cosmetics, pharmaceutics and the chemical industry. It is used therapeutically as a bulk laxative.
- Edigen Brand of Methylcellulose
- Methylcellulose Edigen Brand
- SmithKline Beecham Brand of Methylcellulose
- Lilly Brand of Methylcellulose
- Methylcellulose Lilly Brand
- Alphapharm Brand of Methylcellulose
- Methylcellulose Alphapharm Brand
- Shire Brand of Methylcellulose
- Methylcellulose Shire Brand
- Warner Chilcott Brand 2 of Methylcellulose
- Martin Brand of Methylcellulose
- Methylcellulose Martin Brand
- Warner Chilcott Brand 1 of Methylcellulose
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylcellulose".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylcellulose".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylcellulose" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Methylcellulose" was a major or minor topic of these publication.