Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proto-oncogene proteins fes are protein-tyrosine kinases with a central SH2 DOMAIN. It has been implicated in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION PATHWAYS for CELL DIFFERENTIATION of a variety of cell types including MYELOID PROGENITOR CELLS. Fes proto-oncogene proteins also bind TUBULIN and promote MICROTUBULE assembly.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c fes
- c-fes, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-fes Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-fes
- c fes Proto Oncogene Proteins
- c-fes Tyrosine Kinase
- Kinase, c-fes Tyrosine
- Tyrosine Kinase, c-fes
- c fes Tyrosine Kinase
- Proto-Oncogene Protein fes
- Proto Oncogene Protein fes
- fes, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- fes Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, fes
- fes Proto Oncogene Proteins
- fps Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, fps
- fps Proto Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-fes
- Proto Oncogene Protein c fes
- c-fes, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- c-fes Proteins
- Proteins, c-fes
- c fes Proteins
- Feline Sarcoma Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Feline Sarcoma Proto Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fes" was a major or minor topic of these publication.