Saline Solution, Hypertonic
"Saline Solution, Hypertonic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hypertonic sodium chloride solution. A solution having an osmotic pressure greater than that of physiologic salt solution (0.9 g NaCl in 100 ml purified water).
|Saline Solution, Hypertonic
- Saline Solution, Hypertonic
- Hypertonic Solutions, Saline
- Saline Hypertonic Solutions
- Solutions, Saline Hypertonic
- Saline Solutions, Hypertonic
- Sodium Chloride Solution, Hypertonic
- Hypertonic Solution, Saline
- Saline Hypertonic Solution
- Solution, Saline Hypertonic
- Sodium Chloride Solutions, Hypertonic
- Hypertonic Saline Solutions
- Solutions, Hypertonic Saline
- Hypertonic Saline Solution
- Solution, Hypertonic Saline
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Saline Solution, Hypertonic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Saline Solution, Hypertonic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Saline Solution, Hypertonic" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Saline Solution, Hypertonic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.