"Receptors, LH" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Those protein complexes or molecular sites on the surfaces and cytoplasm of gonadal cells that bind luteinizing or chorionic gonadotropic hormones and thereby cause the gonadal cells to synthesize and secrete sex steroids. The hormone-receptor complex is internalized from the plasma membrane and initiates steroid synthesis.
- Receptors, LH
- Receptors, ICSH
- LH-hCG Receptors
- LH hCG Receptors
- Receptors, Lutropin
- Lutropin Receptors
- Receptors, Interstitial Cell Stimulating Hormone
- Receptors, Interstitial Cell-Stimulating Hormone
- LH Receptor
- Receptor, LH
- LH Receptors
- Luteinizing Hormone Receptor
- Hormone Receptor, Luteinizing
- Receptor, Luteinizing Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone Receptors
- Hormone Receptors, Luteinizing
- Receptors, Luteinizing Hormone
- Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptor
- Gonadotropin Receptor, Chorionic
- Receptor, Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptors
- Gonadotropin Receptors, Chorionic
- Receptors, Chorionic Gonadotropin
- hCG Receptor
- Receptor, hCG
- Receptors, hCG
- hCG Receptors
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptor
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Receptors
- Receptors, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- ICSH Receptors
- Receptors, LH-hCG
- Receptors, LH hCG
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, LH".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, LH [D12.776.543.750.100.400]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, LH [D12.776.543.750.720.600.450]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, LH [D12.776.543.750.750.555.450]
- Receptors, Pituitary Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.660]
- Receptors, Gonadotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350]
- Receptors, LH [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350.450]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, LH".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, LH" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, LH" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.