Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Maf proto-oncogene protein is the major cellular homolog of the V-MAF ONCOGENE PROTEIN. It was the first of the mammalian MAF TRANSCRIPTION FACTORS identified, and it is induced in activated T-LYMPHOCYTES and regulates GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION of INTERLEUKIN-4. c-maf is frequently translocated to an immunoglobulin locus in MULTIPLE MYELOMA.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf
- Proteins c-maf, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c maf
- c-maf, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-maf Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, c-maf
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-maf
- Proto Oncogene Protein c maf
- c-maf, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- c-maf Protein
- maf Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, maf
- maf Proto Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-maf" was a major or minor topic of these publication.