"Psychophysiology" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The study of the physiological basis of human and animal behavior.
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychology, Physiological
- Physiologic Psychology
- Physiologic Psychologies
- Psychologies, Physiologic
- Psychology, Physiologic
Mind-Body Relations (Physiology)
- Mind-Body Relations (Physiology)
- Mind Body Relations (Physiology)
- Mind-Body Relation (Physiology)
- Relation, Mind-Body (Physiology)
- Relations, Mind-Body (Physiology)
- Mind-Body Relationship (Physiology)
- Mind Body Relationship (Physiology)
- Mind-Body Relationships (Physiology)
- Relationship, Mind-Body (Physiology)
- Relationships, Mind-Body (Physiology)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Psychophysiology".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Psychophysiology".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Psychophysiology" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Psychophysiology" was a major or minor topic of these publication.