"Nutrition Policy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Governmental guidelines and objectives pertaining to public food supply and nutrition including recommendations for healthy diet and changes in food habits to ensure healthy diet.
- Nutrition Policy
- Nutrition Policies
- Policies, Nutrition
- Policy, Nutrition
Recommended Daily Allowances
- Recommended Daily Allowances
- Allowance, Recommended Daily
- Allowances, Recommended Daily
- Daily Allowance, Recommended
- Daily Allowances, Recommended
- Recommended Daily Allowance
Recommended Dietary Allowances
- Recommended Dietary Allowances
- Allowance, Recommended Dietary
- Allowances, Recommended Dietary
- Dietary Allowance, Recommended
- Dietary Allowances, Recommended
- Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Food Policy
- Food Policies
- Policies, Food
- Policy, Food
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nutrition Policy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nutrition Policy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nutrition Policy" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Nutrition Policy" was a major or minor topic of these publication.