Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of transcription factors that share a unique DNA-binding domain. The name derives from viral oncogene-derived protein oncogene protein v-ets of the AVIAN ERYTHROBLASTOSIS VIRUS.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c ets
- c-ets, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-ets Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-ets
- c ets Proto Oncogene Proteins
- ets Transcription Factors
- Transcription Factors, ets
- Proto-Oncogene Protein ets
- Proto Oncogene Protein ets
- c-ets Protein
- c ets Protein
- ets Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, ets
- ets Proto Oncogene Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ets" was a major or minor topic of these publication.