"Amifostine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phosphorothioate proposed as a radiation-protective agent. It causes splenic vasodilation and may block autonomic ganglia.
- S-(N-(3-Aminopropyl)-2-aminoethyl)thiophosphoric Acid
- Aminopropylaminoethylthiophosphoric Acid
- Acid, Aminopropylaminoethylthiophosphoric
- US Bioscience Brand of Amifostine
- Lilly Brand of Amifostine
- Amifostine Lilly Brand
- Schering-Plough Brand of Amifostine
- Amifostine Schering-Plough Brand
- Schering Plough Brand of Amifostine
- Alza Brand of Amifostine
- Amifostine Alza Brand
- Essex Brand of Amifostine
- Amifostine Essex Brand
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Amifostine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Amifostine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Amifostine" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Amifostine" was a major or minor topic of these publication.