"Antigens, CD28" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Costimulatory T-LYMPHOCYTE receptors that have specificity for CD80 ANTIGEN and CD86 ANTIGEN. Activation of this receptor results in increased T-cell proliferation, cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- Antigens, CD28
- TP44 Receptor
- Receptor, TP44
- T-Cell-Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28
- T Cell Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28
- CD28 Antigen
- Antigen, CD28
- CD28 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD28".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Costimulatory and Inhibitory T-Cell Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.222]
- Antigens, CD28 [D12.776.543.750.705.222.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD28 [D23.050.301.264.035.128]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD28 [D23.050.301.264.894.128]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD28 [D184.108.40.206.128]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- Antigens, CD28 [D18.104.22.1684.128]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD28".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD28" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD28" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.