"Radioimmunodetection" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Use of radiolabeled antibodies for diagnostic imaging of neoplasms. Antitumor antibodies are labeled with diverse radionuclides including iodine-131, iodine-123, indium-111, or technetium-99m and injected into the patient. Images are obtained by a scintillation camera.
- Immunoscintigraphy, Radiolabelled
- Immunoscintigraphies, Radiolabelled
- Radiolabelled Immunoscintigraphies
- Radiolabelled Immunoscintigraphy
- Immunoscintigraphy, Radiolabeled
- Radiolabeled Immunoscintigraphy
- Immunoscintigraphies, Radiolabeled
- Radiolabeled Immunoscintigraphies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radioimmunodetection".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radioimmunodetection".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radioimmunodetection" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Radioimmunodetection" was a major or minor topic of these publication.