"Ventricular Remodeling" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The geometric and structural changes that the HEART VENTRICLES undergo, usually following MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION. It comprises expansion of the infarct and dilatation of the healthy ventricle segments. While most prevalent in the left ventricle, it can also occur in the right ventricle.
- Ventricular Remodeling
- Remodeling, Ventricular
- Remodelings, Ventricular
- Ventricular Remodelings
- Myocardial Remodeling, Ventricular
- Myocardial Remodelings, Ventricular
- Remodeling, Ventricular Myocardial
- Remodelings, Ventricular Myocardial
- Ventricular Myocardial Remodeling
- Ventricular Myocardial Remodelings
- Ventricle Remodeling
- Remodeling, Ventricle
- Remodelings, Ventricle
- Ventricle Remodelings
- Cardiac Remodeling, Ventricular
- Cardiac Remodelings, Ventricular
- Remodeling, Ventricular Cardiac
- Remodelings, Ventricular Cardiac
- Ventricular Cardiac Remodeling
- Ventricular Cardiac Remodelings
Left Ventricle Remodeling
- Left Ventricle Remodeling
- Left Ventricle Remodelings
- Remodeling, Left Ventricle
- Remodelings, Left Ventricle
- Ventricle Remodeling, Left
- Ventricle Remodelings, Left
- Left Ventricular Remodeling
- Left Ventricular Remodelings
- Remodeling, Left Ventricular
- Remodelings, Left Ventricular
- Ventricular Remodeling, Left
- Ventricular Remodelings, Left
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ventricular Remodeling".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ventricular Remodeling".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ventricular Remodeling" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Ventricular Remodeling" was a major or minor topic of these publication.