"Administration, Intravesical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The instillation or other administration of drugs into the bladder, usually to treat local disease, including neoplasms.
- Administration, Intravesical
- Intravesical Drug Administration
- Drug Administration, Bladder
- Administration, Intravesical Drug
- Administrations, Intravesical Drug
- Drug Administration, Intravesical
- Drug Administrations, Intravesical
- Intravesical Drug Administrations
- Intravesical Administration
- Administrations, Intravesical
- Intravesical Administrations
- Bladder Drug Administration
- Administration, Bladder Drug
- Administrations, Bladder Drug
- Bladder Drug Administrations
- Drug Administrations, Bladder
- Instillation, Bladder
- Bladder Instillation
- Bladder Instillations
- Instillations, Bladder
- Intravesical Instillation
- Instillation, Intravesical
- Instillations, Intravesical
- Intravesical Instillations
- Intravesical Injection
- Injections, Intravesical
- Injection, Intravesical
- Intravesical Injections
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Intravesical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Intravesical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Intravesical" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Administration, Intravesical" was a major or minor topic of these publication.