Dental Restoration, Permanent
"Dental Restoration, Permanent" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A restoration designed to remain in service for not less than 20 to 30 years, usually made of gold casting, cohesive gold, or amalgam. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992)
|Dental Restoration, Permanent
- Dental Restoration, Permanent
- Permanent Dental Restoration
- Restoration, Permanent Dental
- Restorations, Permanent Dental
- Dental Restorations, Permanent
- Permanent Dental Restorations
Dental Permanent Fillings
- Dental Permanent Fillings
- Fillings, Permanent Dental
- Permanent Dental Fillings
- Permanent Fillings, Dental
- Permanent Filling, Dental
- Dental Filling, Permanent
- Dental Permanent Filling
- Filling, Dental Permanent
- Filling, Permanent Dental
- Permanent Dental Filling
- Fillings, Dental Permanent
- Dental Fillings, Permanent
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dental Restoration, Permanent".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dental Restoration, Permanent".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dental Restoration, Permanent" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Dental Restoration, Permanent" was a major or minor topic of these publication.