Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
"Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
T-cell receptors composed of CD3-associated alpha and beta polypeptide chains and expressed primarily in CD4+ or CD8+ T-cells. Unlike immunoglobulins, the alpha-beta T-cell receptors recognize antigens only when presented in association with major histocompatibility (MHC) molecules.
|Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Antigen Receptors, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- TcR alpha-beta
- TcR alpha beta
- alpha-beta, TcR
- T-Cell Receptor, alpha-beta
- T Cell Receptor, alpha beta
- alpha-beta T-Cell Receptor
- T-Cell Receptors, alpha-beta
- alpha-beta T-Cell Receptors
- Receptors, Antigen, T Cell, alpha beta
- T Cell Receptors, alpha beta
Antigen T Cell Receptor, beta Chain
- Antigen T Cell Receptor, beta Chain
- T-Cell Receptors beta-Chain
- T Cell Receptors beta Chain
- beta-Chain, T-Cell Receptors
- T-Cell Receptor beta-Chain
- T Cell Receptor beta Chain
- beta-Chain, T-Cell Receptor
T-Cell Receptors alpha-Chain
- T-Cell Receptors alpha-Chain
- T Cell Receptors alpha Chain
- alpha-Chain, T-Cell Receptors
- Antigen T Cell Receptor, alpha Chain
- T-Cell Receptor alpha-Chain
- T Cell Receptor alpha Chain
- alpha-Chain, T-Cell Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.816]
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.816.824]
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta [D12.776.543.750.705.816.824.825]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.