"Karyotyping" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mapping of the KARYOTYPE of a cell.
- Karyotype Analysis Methods
- Analysis Method, Karyotype
- Analysis Methods, Karyotype
- Karyotype Analysis Method
- Method, Karyotype Analysis
- Methods, Karyotype Analysis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Karyotyping".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Karyotyping".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Karyotyping" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Karyotyping" was a major or minor topic of these publication.