"Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds or agents that combine with cyclooxygenase (PROSTAGLANDIN-ENDOPEROXIDE SYNTHASES) and thereby prevent its substrate-enzyme combination with arachidonic acid and the formation of eicosanoids, prostaglandins, and thromboxanes.
- Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Cyclo-Oxygenase
- Inhibitors, Cyclo Oxygenase
- Inhibitors, Cyclooxygenase
- Prostaglandin Synthesis Antagonists
- Antagonists, Prostaglandin Synthesis
- Inhibitors, Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthase
- Inhibitors, Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase Inhibitors
- Prostaglandin Synthase Inhibitors
- Cyclo-Oxygenase Inhibitors
- Cyclo Oxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Prostaglandin Synthase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publication.