Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques
"Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A technology, in which sets of reactions for solution or solid-phase synthesis, is used to create molecular libraries for analysis of compounds on a large scale.
|Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques
- Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques
- Chemistry Technics, Combinatorial
- Chemistry Technique, Combinatorial
- Chemistry Techniques, Combinatorial
- Techniques, Combinatorial Chemistry
- Combinatorial Chemistry Technics
- Combinatorial Chemistry Technique
- Technic, Combinatorial Chemistry
- Technics, Combinatorial Chemistry
- Technique, Combinatorial Chemistry
- Chemistry Technic, Combinatorial
- Combinatorial Chemistry Technic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Technology, Pharmaceutical [E05.916]
- Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic [E05.916.039]
- Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques [E05.916.039.312]
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Chemical Phenomena [G02]
- Organic Chemistry Phenomena [G02.607]
- Organic Chemistry Processes [G02.607.750]
- Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic [G02.607.750.155]
- Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques [G02.607.750.155.249]
- Technology, Industry, Agriculture [J]
- Technology, Industry, and Agriculture [J01]
- Technology [J01.897]
- Technology, Pharmaceutical [J01.897.836]
- Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic [J01.897.836.249]
- Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques [J01.897.836.249.249]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Combinatorial Chemistry Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publication.