Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
"Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A low affinity interleukin-2 receptor subunit that combines with the INTERLEUKIN-2 RECEPTOR BETA SUBUNIT and the INTERLEUKIN RECEPTOR COMMON GAMMA-CHAIN to form a high affinity receptor for INTERLEUKIN-2.
|Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha Subunit
- Antigens, CD25
- CD25 Antigen
- Antigen, CD25
- CD25 Antigens
- IL 2Ralpha
- Tac P55 Peptide
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Chain
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha Chain
- Interleukin-2 Receptors alpha
- Interleukin 2 Receptors alpha
- Receptors alpha, Interleukin-2
- Interleukin 2Ralpha
- alpha-subunit, Receptor, Interleukin-2
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha
- Interleukin 2 Receptor alpha
- Receptor alpha, Interleukin-2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-2 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.320]
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.320.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit [D23.050.301.264.035.401]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit [D184.108.40.206.401]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Interleukin-2 Receptor alpha Subunit" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.