"Colonoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the luminal surface of the colon.
|Colonoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Colonoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Colonoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Colonoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Colonoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Colonoscopic
- Surgery, Colonoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Colonoscopic
- Colonoscopic Surgery
- Colonoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Colonoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Colonoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Colonoscopy [E01.370.3126.96.36.199]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3188.8.131.52]
- Colonoscopy [E01.370.3184.108.40.206.160]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Colonoscopy [E04.210.240.250.160]
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive [E04.800]
- Endoscopy [E04.800.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.800.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.800.250.250.250]
- Colonoscopy [E04.800.250.250.250.160]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Colonoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Colonoscopy" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Colonoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publication.