"CTLA-4 Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An inhibitory T CELL receptor that is closely related to CD28 ANTIGEN. It has specificity for CD80 ANTIGEN and CD86 ANTIGEN and acts as a negative regulator of peripheral T cell function. CTLA-4 antigen is believed to play role in inducing PERIPHERAL TOLERANCE.
- CTLA-4 Antigen
- Antigen, CTLA-4
- CTLA 4 Antigen
- Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte-Associated Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Associated Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Antigen 4
- Antigens, CD152
- CD152 Antigens
- CD152 Antigen
- Antigen, CD152
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CTLA-4 Antigen".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Costimulatory and Inhibitory T-Cell Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.222]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.222.750]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D23.050.301.264.035.281]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D23.050.301.264.894.158]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D220.127.116.11.281]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D18.104.22.1684]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D22.214.171.1244.158]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CTLA-4 Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CTLA-4 Antigen" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "CTLA-4 Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.