"Homovanillic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- Homovanillic Acid
- Acid, Homovanillic
- 3-Methoxy-4-Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid
- 3 Methoxy 4 Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid
- Acid, 3-Methoxy-4-Hydroxyphenylacetic
- 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenylacetic Acid
- 4 Hydroxy 3 Methoxyphenylacetic Acid
- Acid, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenylacetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Homovanillic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Homovanillic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Homovanillic Acid" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Homovanillic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publication.