Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors
"Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Intracellular receptors that bind to INOSITOL 1,4,5-TRISPHOSPHATE and play an important role in its intracellular signaling. Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors are calcium channels that release CALCIUM in response to increased levels of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate in the CYTOPLASM.
|Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors
- Inositol 1,4,5-Triphosphate Receptors
- Receptor, Inositol-1,4,5-triphosphate
- IP3 Receptor
- Receptor, IP3
- 1,4,5-INTP Receptor
- INSP3 Receptor
- Receptor, INSP3
- Inositol Triphosphate Receptor
- Receptor, Inositol Triphosphate
- Triphosphate Receptor, Inositol
- Inositol-1,4,5-Triphosphate Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.157.530.400]
- Calcium Channels [D12.776.157.530.400.150]
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors [D12.776.157.530.400.150.760]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.550.425]
- Calcium Channels [D12.776.543.550.425.150]
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors [D12.776.543.550.425.150.760]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.585.400]
- Calcium Channels [D12.776.543.585.400.150]
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors [D12.776.543.585.400.150.760]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.826]
- Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors [D12.776.826.179]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptors" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.