"Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors that bind to ACETYLGLUCOSAMINE.
- Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine
- Receptors, N Acetylglucosamine
- N-Acetylglucosamine Receptor
- N Acetylglucosamine Receptor
- N-Acetylglucosamine Specific Lectin
- Lectin, N-Acetylglucosamine Specific
- N Acetylglucosamine Specific Lectin
- Receptor, N-Acetylglucosamine
- GlcNAc Specific Lectin
- Lectin, GlcNAc Specific
- N-Acetylglucosamine Receptors
- N Acetylglucosamine Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, N-Acetylglucosamine" was a major or minor topic of these publication.