"Ultrasonography, Prenatal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The visualization of tissues during pregnancy through recording of the echoes of ultrasonic waves directed into the body. The procedure may be applied with reference to the mother or the fetus and with reference to organs or the detection of maternal or fetal disease.
- Ultrasonography, Prenatal
- Diagnosis, Ultrasonic Prenatal
- Diagnoses, Ultrasonic Prenatal
- Prenatal Diagnoses, Ultrasonic
- Ultrasonic Prenatal Diagnoses
- Ultrasonic Prenatal Diagnosis
- Prenatal Ultrasonic Diagnosis
- Prenatal Ultrasonography
- Ultrasonic Diagnosis, Prenatal
- Diagnosis, Prenatal Ultrasonic
- Diagnoses, Prenatal Ultrasonic
- Prenatal Ultrasonic Diagnoses
- Ultrasonic Diagnoses, Prenatal
- Prenatal Diagnosis, Ultrasonic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ultrasonography, Prenatal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ultrasonography, Prenatal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ultrasonography, Prenatal" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Ultrasonography, Prenatal" was a major or minor topic of these publication.