Temporomandibular Joint Disc
"Temporomandibular Joint Disc" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A plate of fibrous tissue that divides the temporomandibular joint into an upper and lower cavity. The disc is attached to the articular capsule and moves forward with the condyle in free opening and protrusion. (Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p92)
|Temporomandibular Joint Disc
- Temporomandibular Joint Disc
- Disc, Temporomandibular Joint
- Discs, Temporomandibular Joint
- Joint Disc, Temporomandibular
- Joint Discs, Temporomandibular
- Temporomandibular Joint Discs
- Temporomandibular Joint Disk
- Disks, Temporomandibular Joint
- Joint Disk, Temporomandibular
- Joint Disks, Temporomandibular
- Temporomandibular Joint Disks
- Disk, Temporomandibular Joint
- Articular Disc, Temporomandibular
- Articular Discs, Temporomandibular
- Disc, Temporomandibular Articular
- Discs, Temporomandibular Articular
- Temporomandibular Articular Disc
- Temporomandibular Articular Discs
- Articular Disk, Temporomandibular
- Articular Disks, Temporomandibular
- Disk, Temporomandibular Articular
- Disks, Temporomandibular Articular
- Temporomandibular Articular Disk
- Temporomandibular Articular Disks
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Temporomandibular Joint Disc".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Temporomandibular Joint Disc".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Temporomandibular Joint Disc" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Temporomandibular Joint Disc" was a major or minor topic of these publication.