"Arthroscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy and surgery of the joint.
|Arthroscopic Surgical Procedures
- Arthroscopic Surgical Procedures
- Arthroscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Arthroscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Arthroscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Arthroscopic
- Surgery, Arthroscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Arthroscopic
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Arthroscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthroscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthroscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthroscopy" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Arthroscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publication.