"Antigens, CD59" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Small glycoproteins found on both hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells. CD59 restricts the cytolytic activity of homologous complement by binding to C8 and C9 and blocking the assembly of the membrane attack complex. (From Barclay et al., The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook, 1993, p234)
- Antigens, CD59
- CD59 Antigens
- Homologous Restriction Factor 20
- Membrane Attack Complex Inhibition Factor
- Membrane Inhibitor of Reactive Lysis
- CD59 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD59".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Antigens, CD59 [D12.776.395.550.448.140]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Antigens, CD59 [D12.776.543.484.500.140]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Antigens, CD59 [D12.776.543.550.418.140]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD59 [D23.050.301.264.035.159]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD59 [D220.127.116.11.159]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD59".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD59" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD59" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.