"beta-Galactosidase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of enzymes that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-galactosides. Deficiency of beta-Galactosidase A1 may cause GANGLIOSIDOSIS, GM1.
- beta Galactosidase
- beta Galactosidases
- lac Z Protein
- Protein, lac Z
- beta D Galactosidase
- Rivex Brand of beta-Galactosidase
- Rivex Brand of beta Galactosidase
- Tanta Brand of beta-Galactosidase
- Tanta Brand of beta Galactosidase
- Sunrise Brand of beta-Galactosidase
- Sunrise Brand of beta Galactosidase
- McNeil Brand of beta-Galactosidase
- Thompson Brand of beta-Galactosidase
- Thompson Brand of beta Galactosidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta-Galactosidase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "beta-Galactosidase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta-Galactosidase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "beta-Galactosidase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.