"CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CCAAT-enhancer-binding protein found in LIVER; INTESTINES; LUNG and ADIPOSE TISSUE. It is an important mediator of INTERLEUKIN-6 signaling.
- CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta
- CCAAT Enhancer Binding Protein beta
- Protein-beta, CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding
- AGP-EBP Transcription Factor
- AGP EBP Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, AGP-EBP
- C-EBP beta
- C EBP beta
- C-EBP-Related Protein 2
- 2, C-EBP-Related Protein
- C EBP Related Protein 2
- CRP2 Protein
- IL-6 DBP
- IL-6-Dependent DNA Binding Protein
- IL 6 Dependent DNA Binding Protein
- Interleukin-6 Nuclear Factor
- Interleukin 6 Nuclear Factor
- Nuclear Factor, Interleukin-6
- LAP Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, LAP
- 40-C-EBP Protein
- C EBPbeta
Liver-Enriched Inhibiting Protein
- Liver-Enriched Inhibiting Protein
- Inhibiting Protein, Liver-Enriched
- Liver Enriched Inhibiting Protein
- Liver-Enriched Inhibitory Protein, LIP
- Liver Enriched Inhibitory Protein, LIP
- 23-C-EBP Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "CCAAT-Enhancer-Binding Protein-beta" was a major or minor topic of these publication.