"Cerebral Hemorrhage" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Bleeding into one or both CEREBRAL HEMISPHERES including the BASAL GANGLIA and the CEREBRAL CORTEX. It is often associated with HYPERTENSION and CRANIOCEREBRAL TRAUMA.
- Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Cerebral Parenchymal Hemorrhage
- Cerebral Parenchymal Hemorrhages
- Hemorrhage, Cerebral Parenchymal
- Hemorrhages, Cerebral Parenchymal
- Parenchymal Hemorrhage, Cerebral
- Parenchymal Hemorrhages, Cerebral
- Hemorrhage, Cerebrum
- Cerebrum Hemorrhage
- Cerebrum Hemorrhages
- Hemorrhages, Cerebrum
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Hemorrhage, Intracerebral
- Hemorrhages, Intracerebral
- Intracerebral Hemorrhages
- Brain Hemorrhage, Cerebral
- Brain Hemorrhages, Cerebral
- Cerebral Brain Hemorrhage
- Cerebral Brain Hemorrhages
- Hemorrhage, Cerebral Brain
- Hemorrhages, Cerebral Brain
- Hemorrhage, Cerebral
- Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Hemorrhages, Cerebral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebral Hemorrhage".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebral Hemorrhage".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebral Hemorrhage" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cerebral Hemorrhage" was a major or minor topic of these publication.