"Methylmethacrylate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The methyl ester of methacrylic acid. It polymerizes easily to form POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. It is used as a bone cement.
- Methacrylate Methyl Monomer
- Methyl Monomer, Methacrylate
- Monomer, Methacrylate Methyl
- Methylmethacrylate Methyl Monomer
- Methyl Monomer, Methylmethacrylate
- Monomer, Methylmethacrylate Methyl
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylmethacrylate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylmethacrylate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylmethacrylate" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Methylmethacrylate" was a major or minor topic of these publication.