"Receptor, erbB-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell surface protein-tyrosine kinase receptor that is specific for NEUREGULINS. It has extensive homology to and can heterodimerize with the EGF Receptor (RECEPTOR, EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR) and the erbB-2 receptor (RECEPTOR, ERBB-2). Overexpression of the erbB-3 receptor is associated with tumorigenesis.
- Receptor, erbB-3
- Receptor, erbB 3
- erbB-3 Receptor
- erbB-3 Protein
- erbB 3 Protein
- HER-3 Proto-Oncogene Protein
- HER 3 Proto Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, HER-3
- Proto-Oncogene Protein erbB-3
- Proto Oncogene Protein erbB 3
- erbB-3, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins erbB-3
- Proto Oncogene Proteins erbB 3
- erbB-3, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- c-erbB-3 Protein
- c erbB 3 Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-erbB-3
- Proto Oncogene Protein c erbB 3
- c-erbB-3, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, erbB-3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- Receptor, erbB-3 [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.175]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.060]
- Receptor, erbB-3 [D12.776.543.750.060.437]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptor, erbB-3 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.360]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664.700]
- Receptor, erbB-3 [D12.776.624.664.700.790]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Tumor Markers, Biological [D23.101.840]
- Receptor, erbB-3 [D23.101.840.721]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, erbB-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, erbB-3" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptor, erbB-3" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.