PMM Requisitioning Guidelines
PMM REQUISITIONING may be used to purchase the following
- Consumable Materials and Supplies
- Minor Equipment & Furnishings
- One-Time Repairs
PMM REQUISITIONING may not be used to purchase the following for which a 312 requisition must be completed and submitted to Corporate Purchasing:
- Rental, leased or demonstration Equipment
- Purchases involving trade-in or exchange or where University of Rochester committed funds or liabilities are beyond the value of the transaction
- Capital equipment (i.e. with a 2 + year useful life and unit cost greater than) $1,000 SMH and University of Rochester or $500 for HH.
- Consultants/Independent Contractors, Maintenance, Moving & Storage,
- Transportation, any Service Agreements.
- Software and Software Maintenance
Any commodity currently allowed under Request for Payment Guidelines cannot be ordered through PMM REQUISITIONING.
- Food and Beverages
The following Commodities cannot be purchased through PMM REQUISITIONING due to Regulatory or Legal constraints:
- Hazardous Materials
- Gases, Fuels
- Radioactive Isotopes
- Pharmaceuticals & Radiopharmaceuticals
- Live Animals
- Hiring or advertising to hire personnel
Following are PMM REQUISITIONING Supplier Restrictions:
- Retail suppliers that cannot accept Purchase Orders
- Non-Reputable organizations that have been identified by the University of Rochester for their failure to perform.
- Suppliers whose financial status may not make them viable to perform.
- Suppliers with Non-U.S. addresses.
Due to University of Rochester Contract Agreements, the following commodities must be purchased from the suppliers listed.
- Books & Publications (Barnes & Noble)
- Cylinder Gases (Airgas)
- Forms (RR Donnelley)
- Medical Supplies (Medline)
- Office Supplies (Staples)
- Research Lab Supplies (Fisher Scientific)
- Stationery (Dupli)
Failure to comply with the guidelines as stated above can result in removal of access from PMM. The first violation will serve as a warning. After the second violation, user rights will be removed from PMM.
How Do I Get On-Line with PMM Requisitioning?
Contact Nathan Hodge (275-7784) and complete the form listed below.