What is PMM?
PMM is the University of Rochester/Strong Health Materials Management Information System (MMIS).Purchasing and Supply Chain uses this system to create purchase orders for consumable supplies, services, and capital purchases.
What is PMM Requisitioning?
PMM Requisitioning is a module of PMM that enables users to order products directly from their desktop to the supplier. The goal of using PMM requisitioning is to replace the need for paper 312 requisitions for your consumable supply needs.
How do I get access to PMM?
User Request Forms
This form can be filled out online (IE only).
Other Available forms:
- Accounts Payable handles requests for account number and/or sub code additions to PMM. Please add the account number(s) and/or sub code(s) to the body of the email. Your email will be sent to Phillis Alexander (Accounts Payable). Phillis will reply to your email once added.
- Email the Purchasing Helpdesk to request the following changes (please include purchase order number):
- Request changes to existing purchase orders
- Change a price based on a vendor confirmation and correct prior to invoicing
- Add additional lines to the PO (Note: receipt adjustment is no longer an option in PMM)
- Adjust PO quantities in order to enter receipts and match invoices
- Request a ship to location to be associated with a vendor